| Season 2, Episode 5 |
#29 in series (201 episodes)
|TV series||The Cosby Show|
|Guest star(s)||Robin Givens ... as Suzanne |
Geoffrey Owens ... as Elvin Tibideaux
Victoria Gabrielle Platt ... as Tori
Blair Underwood ... as Mark
|Original airdate||October 24, 1985|
|IMDB||Theo and the Older Woman|
|Cliff in Love||Halloween|
Theo and the Older Woman is the fifth episode of Season 2 of The Cosby Show, also the 29th overall in the series. The episode was directed by Jay Sandrich and written by Carmen Finestra. The episode originally aired in the United States on NBC on October 24, 1985.
When friend Suzanne accompanies Denise to observe the Huxtables' normal behavior, a smitten Theo behaves far from normally.
Denise's friend Susanne comes over to talk to the Huxtable family and create a report about what a large family has to contend and deal with everyday. Theo, finding her very attractive, uses this occasion to try and impress her but his typical teenage boy actions only serve to make him look foolish.
Scene Quotes Edit
- Denise: Mum, Dad. I need your help.
Clair Hanks Huxtable: What's up?
- Denise: Theo. He is acting weird and he is ruining my project.
- Cliff: Oh dear. How is he acting weird and ruining your project.
- Denise: He is trying to impress Susanne.
- Clair: What is he doing?
- Denise: He has changed his clothes, he cleans his room and now he is upstairs studying.
- Cliff: Well. We'll see if we could get her to move in.