Sabrina Le Beauf (born March 21, 1958) is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Sondra Huxtbale-Tibideaux on the The Cosby Show. She has voiced the character Norma Bindlebeep on the Nick at Nite animated series Fatherhood, a show based on Bill Cosby's book of the same name.
The Cosby Show and laterEdit
The character of Sondra did not appear in the pilot. The family at that point consisted of only four children, with Denise Huxtable, played by Lisa Bonet, as the eldest. With the addition of Sondra, Theo became the middle child. Sondra was known for her philosophical statements and intelligence, traits she displayed as an undergraduate at Princeton University.
Le Beauf is a frequent leading lady performing with the Shakespeare Theatre Company in Washington, DC. She recently portrayed Katherine in The Taming of the Shrew with the Company in DC.
Le Beauf also appeared on two episodes of 'Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Gambit Parts I & II" as Ensign Giusti.
Le Beauf is a graduate of UCLA and the Yale School Of Drama and has her own interior design business. She also attended St. Matthias Catholic Girls High School in Downey, CA, then known as Pius X.
Le Beauf is of Louisiana Creole descent.
- The Cosby Show (1984–1992)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation, episode "Gambit, Parts I & II" (1993)
- Fatherhood (TV series) (2004)
Awards and nominationsEdit
- Young Artist Awards 1989: Best Young Actor/Actress Ensemble in a Television Comedy, Drama Series or Special The Cosby Show
- Sabrina LeBeauf at the Internet Movie Database
- Sabrina Le Beauf at Memory Alpha (a Star Trek wiki)
- Sabrina's MySpace