| Season 2, Episode 6 |
#30 in series (201 episodes)
|TV series||The Cosby Show|
|Guest star(s)||Akili Prince ... as Scott |
Dondre Whitfield ... as Robert Foreman
Peter Costa ... as Peter Chiara
Pam Potillo ... as Janet Meisner
Linda Arroyo ... as Katie
Audrey Wong ... as Audrey
|Original airdate||October 31, 1985|
|Theo and the Older Woman||Rudy Suits Up|
Halloween is the sixth episode of Season 2 of The Cosby Show, also the 30th overall in the series. The episode was directed by Jay Sandrich and written by Elliot Shoenman. The episode originally aired in the United States on NBC on October 31, 1985.
Vanessa has a Halloween party. She has a crush on a boy named Robert Forman, but while daydreaming about her love, she drops an entire tray of glasses and embarrasses herself in front of the guests.
Scene Quotes Edit
- Cliff: Why don't we just call it what it is: begging!
- Clair: I remember when she wouldn't even let a boy get next to her.
- Cliff: That's right. And now that's MY job.
- Cliff: (Rudy comes downstairs in a pumpkin costume) Whoa, where're you going? To a wedding?
- Rudy: No, trick-or-treating!
- Cliff: Trick-or-treating? What's that?
- Rudy: Where you dress up and get candy.
- Cliff: Well when did that start?
- Rudy: When I was 3.
- Cliff: (in a weird costume Rudy put together for him] Don't tell anybody who I am.
- Janet Meiser: (upon seeing Clair's costume) *wow*, Mrs. Huxtable! Great costume!
- Clair: (feigning ignorance) What costume?